FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protest Against Oppressive Government Mandates and Restrictions
Health Freedom Ireland will stand with Yellow Vest Ireland in protest against Government mandates and the disproportionality of public health restrictions at 2pm on Saturday, October 3rd at the Custom House, Dublin.
This will be a peaceful protest with speeches and a march. Speakers on the day include respected healthcare professionals who will give their perspective on the Government/NPHET’s handling of this pandemic.
Our fundamental constitutional freedoms are being eroded under the guise of a public health crisis. There is no evidence for mandatory mask-wearing in a healthy population yet these mandates set a dangerous precedent for future impingements upon our freedom.
- We stand together in protest against the Government mandates and disproportionate public health restrictions.
- We challenge the utility of PCR testing and the use of ‘positive’ results in the absence of clinical symptoms to direct public health policy.
- We are concerned that the Irish Government’s solution to this crisis involves rolling restrictions until such time as a fast-tracked Covid-19 vaccine becomes available.
- We object to the suppression of dissenting voices, the vilification of eminent scientists and doctors who do not share the government/NPHET’s assessment of the current situation.
- We are appalled at the Government’s obsession with SARS-COV2 to the exclusion of all other health threatening infections, conditions and diseases in this country.
- We fear for our future and we fear for our children’s future. We cannot stand idly by as our lives, our children’s lives and the future of our country are unjustifiably destroyed beyond recognition.
Health Freedom Ireland welcomes support on the day from all citizens of Ireland who share these concerns.
Information for attendees can be found here.