We’re delighted you’re interested in becoming a part of our Health Practitioner Directory!
As a professional member, you will have the benefits of:
- An online community of professionals and clients that promote and encourage freedom of choice in all things medical (including vaccines).
- Access to a growing number of subscribers and social media presence with an organisation that merits itself on professional integrity and client autonomy.
- Priority to take a table at HFI’s events and conferences.
- An opportunity to introduce yourself with a video profile to access more clients. A photo with a white background would suffice should a video not be an option for you.
- Opportunities to deliver online webinars and therapies to our community.
- Access and ability to participate in an online blog/substack.
- Use of the HFI Directory logo on your stationary and online profiles.
As you can understand, for the benefit of practitioners and clients, all of our practitioners are vetted by us and we carry out due diligence. Practitioners are required to sign our Code of Ethics and provide insurance details. This may be followed up by an interview with the registration team. The board at HFI decide on successful applications for our directory. HFI reserve the right to deny any applicant.
That being said, we welcome all applications from practitioners whose main focus is on whole-person care and non-pharmaceutical interventions.
Please allow 14 days for us to review your application. Also note that the form must be completed in full on submission, so please be sure you have all the necessary information when you begin the application (* the form cannot be saved*).